Relaxing at the second floor of one of those enclaves, watching an array of shops through the glass windows, passing pedestrians in the bustling street and sensing the aroma of freshly baked pastries and cakes, mornings in Singapore cannot be any better than this. The island country has an array of cafés and bistros where you can fulfil all your gastronomic desires. Read further to take the covers off on some of the most popular and delightful cafés in Singapore and greet the morning with an amazing breakfast:
- Group Therapy: Silence your stomach growls with the key lime crumb cake or the Belgian style waffle. An amazing breakfast here cannot be complete without a savour of poached eggs served with hollandaise sauce.
- W39 Bistro and Bakery: No better place to satisfy your cravings for pancakes than the W39 Bistro and Bakery. The pancakes here are topped with fresh berries and bananas and complimented with maple syrup.
- Club Street Social: They have everything from soups, salads, crostini, tramezzinis, to paninis. But by no chance forget to order their speciality scrambled eggs.
- Privé Café: A huge hit among fans is their spongy pancakes served with maple syrup, and fresh fruits. What’s mesmerizing about the venue is that you can enjoy a wholesome breakfast contemplating the vast blue sea.
- Food for Thought: Nothing will satisfy your taste buds, once you have had the Dark Chocolate and Raspberries pancake here. Surprisingly they serve the breakfast for the entire day, so just relish the delicacies which melt in the mouth at any time of the day.
Singapore is the place for gourmets and gastronomes. So don’t worry about the list as it is never-ending. Relocating to Singapore can be fun when you have a myriad of options to treat your taste buds. To make things easier for you, there are a number of movers and packers in Singapore which can safely help you in packing your stuff and relocating you to the island country. You can browse through the website of these companies to experience a hassle free moving experience.