It might be referred to as the “little red dot” but Singapore’s existence goes far beyond that. A bustling cosmopolitan city and a collage of different cultures, lifestyles and cuisines, the more you discover the island country the more you are awestruck. The frenzy for shopping here almost equals the fetish for food. If you are new to the country, find out where to get the best deals and some of the best bargains in Singapore:
- Orchard Road: Cross through the Main Boulevard of Orchard Road and you can’t resist shopping. Glossy designer boutiques, fabulous malls and big stores are lined up on both sides of the road tempting you and your credit card.
- Haji Lane: If you are looking for the “Made in Singapore” tag, drop at Haji Lane. The charming boutiques here offer stylish couture by local designers and young entrepreneurs. Whether it is the “Blog Shop”, the “Sup Clothing” or the “Pluck”, each of them has something unique, contemporary and stylish.
- Little India: If you are a street shopper, Little India is the place for you. Standing away from the soaring skyscrapers and gleaming malls, the streets here are a delight to the eyes. It has art, antiques, food, textiles and music.
- VivoCity: Away from the distraction of the Orchard Road is the VivoCity mall. With lots of open space, a kids’ playground and a multiplex, VivoCity is a pleasant place to go shopping.
- Dempsey Road: If you head to the south west of Singapore Botanic Gardens, you will find the Dempsey Road with an array of art and antique shops. From hand woven carpets and teak furniture to vintage ornaments, the place has something for everyone.
We are one of the leading moving services company in Singapore offering international shipping to Singapore at competitive rates. We have a well-connected and well organized network to give you a hassle free and convenient moving experience to Singapore.