A former British colony in south east Asia was immigrated by Chinese and Malay people. They brought with them their rich culture, culinary practices and heterogeneous languages. Today, Singapore has rolled out to be the perfect break from the urban confines and madding crowd.
So, you are all set to relocate to Singapore. Before you move in to this island country, check out where you should eat during your stay to avoid being the baffled foreigner meandering among numerous stalls. Whether it is the mouth watering slices of shashimi or the unfailingly delicious squid guts, Singapore has an array of luscious dishes that melt in the mouth. Read the list below to decide where to go and what to eat in Singapore:
- Au Jardin Les Amis: There can’t be a more charming restaurant in Singapore than this colonial style French restaurant. Situated near the lush Botanic gardens, the place offers an amazing culinary experience. Follow-up the stroll at the themed garden with a romantic dinner here.
- Bismillah Biryani: All the gastronomes will agree that there is no place in the world that can offer a more tantalizing and luscious serving of mutton biryani than the Bismillah Biryani. Most of the dainties get out of stock before 8 pm, so make sure that you land up at the restaurant pretty early.
- Gluttons Bay: They call themselves the Street Food Masters, and so they are. Treat your taste buds with oyster omelet, take a bite of Satay or munch on the Barbecue Stingray. What about a bonne bouche of kaya fondue?
- Cliff: As the name suggests, the restaurant rests high above Palawan beach, besides the pool area of Sentosa Resort. Serving delectable sea food, the highlight of the place is the four course set meal at just $128.
- Blue Ginger: Looking for Peranakan food? Drop in at the Blue Ginger. The food is a rich blend of Chinese and Malay cuisine. The grilled chicken, Ayum Panggang is a unique specialty of the place.
If you are a serious foodie, Singapore is the place for you. Start off by ticking the checklist as soon as you land in the country. Moving has become easier with the assistance of a number of moving and storage services. Singapore is not far away with the professional guidance of these companies. Read more here for moving, packing and storage services in Singapore.