If you pass by a HDB flat and spot murals of cheerful rainbows, adorable cupid, blooming orchids or mammoth kites, you can be no where on earth than in Singapore. Who says, Singapore is dull and boring? Hike at the treetops in MacRitchie or go kayaking at East Cost Park, Singapore is not going to disappoint you in any way.
If you are planning to visit Singapore this holiday season, read further to discover a list of splendid hotels with impeccable style and unique rooms which are swank and stunning in every way.
- Raffles Hotel: Classy, sophisticated and elegant is what describes The Raffles. From Somerset Maugham to Michael Jackson, The Raffles has had the privilege of attending some of the most popular celebrities of all times.
- Goodwood Park Hotel: If you spot a pet cat roaming in the lobby, you are at the Goodwood Park Hotel. With two colossal swimming pools, the hotel is all about class and luxury.
- The Fullerton Hotel: Yes, the hotel was once the neoclassical style post office of Singapore. But today the lavish and ritzy hotel is one of the most sought after hotels offering a full view of the central hall, waterfront and the skyline.
- New Majestic Hotel: Each room here has something new and unique to offer. The highlights of the rooms are the impressive aquariums, glass enclosed bath tubs and the attached coffee makers.
- Gallery Hotel: Retro furniture and crystalline glass bathroom walls, the Gallery is the perfect stop for those who want premier rooms at midrange prices. The cynosure remains the glass rooftop pool area.
If you are planning to move in to Singapore, you are about to enter one of the most vibrant and lively cities of South-east Asia. Relocating to Singapore can be fun and fascinating. There are a number of moving companies Singapore which provide quality assistance in making your Singapore moving experience effortless and stress free.